I would like to officially welcome you to the program. I hope your experiences in this program will enrich and help your educational walk. I have created this blog in order for us to communicate outside of the scheduled work sessions.
In order for you to become familiar with the blog, I would like for you to share some information about yourself so we can get to know each other better. Therefore, by April 9, 2010, I would like for you to post a comment of at least 5 sentences about yourself (example: goals, career aspirations, after-high school plans,etc.)
If you have any questions, email me at Nongyale@aol.com.
I look forward to everyone sharing something intersting about themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been a teacher at Bethune Math/Science Technology School for nine years. During that time, I have taught all of the core subject areas, with history being my favorite. I graduated from Louisiana Tech last year with a Master's Degree, and I plan to return to school in the Fall. Some of my hobbies include reading and traveling.
ReplyDelete